Feb 16, 2009

Tour of California with Lance Armstrong

I'm getting ready to Calif. this week to photograph the latter half of the Tour of California including what should be a pretty epic Time Trial in Solvang. Of course, the tour has already drawn huge crowds with the Lance comeback as well as many other big name riders in the sport. I have to say, it was a bit of a shocker this morning when I opened up twitter to see that Lance had his time trial bike ripped off from the back of their team truck yesterday (btw: that guys posts more than anyone I'm following). It's the only one in the world they say, so hope whoever pulled that manuver is smart enough to drop it by the end of today's stage before the TT later this week. Not so sure I'm diggin' the Astana team colors below...


I'll post some tour photography this coming weekend (signing off: Utah Advertising Photographer: Kevin Winzeler Photography)

No comments: