Sep 15, 2009

On the road: Hawaii, Kauai



Blogging from the road trip can be difficult, but finally discovered a little Wi-fi connection from my deck so here's a quick post from the beautiful island of Kauai (garden island). First time to this island and I'm it's my favorite at this point. Planning on returning on a non-work trip. During my first two days on the island and in between scouting my commercial locations, I snapped a few landscapes to go along with other hawaii landscapes from years past. Otherwise, I have barely had a chance to breathe with early mornings and late evenings doing commercial shoots. Luckily my bags arrived just in time to get started on the shoots (3 days late though!!!). I'll save those details for another post...

Lone tree on the road to Poipu on the South side of the island of Kauai, Hawaii:

Tunnels Beach on the North Shore of Kauai, Hawaii just after Sunset:


Hanalei Bay on the North Shore of Kauai, Hawaii:


Kilauea Lighthouse on North Shore of Kauai, Hawaii







4 comments:

Amber Lynn said...

cool pics! cant wait to see the shots you took the rest of the time

Kevin Winzeler Photography said...

thanks again Amber and Josh for modeling! They love the shots!

Justin Thorstrom said...

BRAVO!!

Kevin Winzeler Photography said...

Thanks Justin