Sep 25, 2009

Dirt Jumping From I-Street


Having just returned from Interbike in Vegas I thought it would be fitting to post a few shots from a recent shoot we did on some dirt jumps above the Capital building here in Salt Lake City, Utah known as I-street. We caught sunrise coming up over the Salt Lake Valley and shot both action and lifestyle with my good buddy and dirt jumper Craig Saunders. I haven't been on the dirt nearly enough this Summer, but it was excellent to get out for a little riding and shooting. Also, check out some prior published dirt rag mag shots on both the bobsled trail and i-street.The week prior I was down in Brianhead Utah shooting some of the most epic trails in Utah and definitely one of my favorite spots to ride. I'll be posting some of those images soon.

No comments: