Dec 25, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

It's Christmas morning in Utah (not Autumn!).  All I want is for Christmas is some Snow!  I've been good this year.  I promise.

This is my sweet little girl letting "daddy" take a couple of quick pictures just before heading to church in her new Sunday clothes.  Family is amazing and that's all I really want for Christmas; to spend time with them.  I hope you enjoy yours during this holiday season!








































-Kevin

Kevin Winzeler Photography | Commercial Photographer

1 comment:

Oliver Rathonyi-Reusz said...

Do you find like I do, that your skills and profession mean zero to your little girl? In my case, it is a rare occasion that my little girl "let's" me take a picture. I love candid shots, but every once in a while, I just want her to look and smile...Glad you had some success:-)