Hey Guys and Gals,
I wanted to let my blog readers in on the Free Print I'm giving away on the "official" Facebook Fan page here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kevin-Winzeler-Photography-and-Film/121038077926051?v=wall
Here's the rundown:
1) GO to the Facebook Fan Page: HERE
2) Become a fan. click the little "likey" button
3) "SUGGEST THE PAGE" to at least 20 fans (on your honor)
3) Tell us about it on the Fan Page
4) Cash in and look at the tropical Hawaiian ocean every day in your office or living room
Pretty simple and easy! (Contest ends Thursday, June 24th!)
The first image was taken on a peaceful morning at sunrise on the North Shore of Oahu near Laie. The worn and weathered pillars stand still as the ocean washes around them.
The second image, also from the North Shore is a surfers dream. There could not have been a more pristine setting as two long-time surfers made their way out to a distant break with long boards in hand. It's a favorite for sure!